The aim of this workpackage is to train academic staff from partner institutions in Russia and Kazakhstan in new teaching and learning approaches. That will be achieved through the implementation of three intensive teacher-training seminars. During the training seminars, the participants will mainly be trained in problem-based learning and there will be a combination of lectures, presentations, job-shadowing, workshops and hands-on practical participation. Furthermore, the participants will be introduced to some specific educational concepts developed and implemented at EAL, e.g. InnoEvent.
The participants will:
- Gain knowledge about innovation, entrepreneurship, university-industry cooperation, and problem-based learning
- Develop skills and competences in how to develop and implement teaching and learning activities, where innovation and university-industry cooperation are central elements
During the seminars, the participants will develop plans for how to integrate innovation, entrepreneurship and problem-based learning in the modules developed in workpackage 4.
The three teacher-training seminars will implemented as follows:
- Training seminar 1 at Lillebaelt University of Applied Sciences 12-16th of March 2018
- Training seminar 2 at Sh. Ualikhanov Kokshetau State University 26-30th of November 2018
- Training seminar 3 at Ural Federal University 8-12th of April 2019